CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Just call me Granny . . . . .

Because that's what my husband is calling me. I learned how to crochet at a ward function a few weeks ago for a service project and I'm so proud! 3 bibs and a sore neck later I feel so accomplished. I think we need a new baby in our family so that I can crochet a blanket. *hint hint* (you know who you are) Anyway! If you don't compare these side by side to say, my Grandma Warren's projects, they look pretty good. Especially if you have an untrained eye. :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice job Lynsey! I wish I knew how to make those.

The Watson's said...

Wow, I asked my mother in law to show me when I was up there last, but she never did. I am so jealous. Your work is amazing. You should be proud. I expect one of your creations for baby #2. j/k

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Those suckers are time consuming! I tried last summer... never even finished the burp cloth :) Nice work!

Alecia and Sam said...

Hint taken.... :)Those look amazing!! Seriously, good job!!

Anonymous said...

I assume you were talking to me and not Alecia...only because the hint WAS taken and I will be needing one of those in November. :)

Micah said...

Even with an UNTRAINED eye, I think you are amazingly talented! What a skill! And think of all the neck muscles that will develop because of your new-found talent. My mom always offers to teach me how to crochet or knit (my choice) every time I visit town. Why do I always politely decline? Looks like I could get some pretty schnazzy bibs out of the deal! Way to go!