CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jamaica Baby . . . . . . . .

(I'm channeling Dick Vitale in my post title. It's obviously March Madness.) Anyway, we were able to take a FANTASTIC vacation to Jamaica thanks to Randy's hard work last year. We went to Montego Bay in Jamaica and stayed at an all-inclusive Sandals Resort. We were there for 4 days and it was so much fun. Basically we ate, relaxed on the beach, swam in the pool, ate, relaxed on the beach, swam in the pool, ate . . . . . . wait, I'm beginning to see a pattern here. :) Randy also managed to fit in some beach volleyball and one of the guys he was playing with said to me, "Is this your husband? He's amazing!" I know. :) If only he could have seen MY mad volleyball skills . . . . . . Anyway, luckily for us there was unlimited alcohol available the whole time. Which for us, meant A LOT of virgin strawberry daiquiris and pina coladas. One exciting thing that we found out is that if you ask the bartender for a "Miami Vice" it's those two drinks mixed together. Yep, we were living on the edge. The bartenders would look at us like we were crazy when we asked for non-alcoholic. The sentences, "You want a virgin daiquiri with rum then?" and "we don't serve virgin in Jamaica 'mon!" were said to me numerous times. It was beautiful and gorgeous and so great to spend time with just my hubby. Once Sunday morning rolled around though, I could not WAIT to see my kiddos. I think the grandparents couldn't wait to see us too. :) Thanks Grandma Annie, Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa Cuff! The kids had a blast - even in the middle of the night I'm sure. :)






The view from dinner . . . . .

Snorkeling . . . . . .




Paddle Boat Thingy . . Not as fun as it looks honestly, but makes for a great pic!

Exotic Rendezvous Beach. Clothing Optional. Nobody was nude. We checked.


The view from our room . . . . .

10 comments:

lmackay32 said...

SO JEALOUS!!!

The Watson's said...

The minute I heard you were going to Jamaica I was so jealous. Never been there, want to go, and I hate you now. ;) I hope you had the time of your lives, what a great husband you have!

Annie Nielson said...

That sounds fabulous! I want to get away with my hubs--sounds sooo nice :) I love your swimming suit though. Where'd you get it??

I'm glad you had a good time!

Jenny said...

shut up! you went to jamaica? that's so great! looks like you guys had fun! you and randy are so cute together.
do you watch the office? because when i read the sandals resort, i thought of michael scott. that's all.

The Park Family said...

I too am very jealous and I am now craving a VIRGIN Miami Vice! Sounds like you guys had so much fun. Travis and I will just have to live through your blog and pretend we went too. HAHA

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Yes please, where do I sign up??? That looks and sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to a Sandals resort. What a fun and relaxing couple of days.

Alecia and Sam said...

FUN!! It was so fun to have the kids at grandmas!! Such a treat for me to go home and see Ava and Kai on my lunch break!! It looks like you guys had a blast and you both look beautiful and sexy. You look great in your swimsuit!! Yes, tell Randy I called him beautiful and sexy!!:)

Micah said...

Wow, what a beautiful trip. I am glad you were able to make it there with your sweety pie. Hard works pays off, and you got to drink to your heart's content because of it! Virgin drinks really are the way to go! You look amazing, by the way. It's hard to believe you are a mommy of two! Glad you had a nice trip.

Cami said...

Fun! Gotta love free trips! Looove miami vices. I got hooked while we were in Cancun!!

♥ Jennifer said...

I love the reactions to your virgin drink requests. Your smile in the close-up pic with sunglasses reminds me of your kids. :) You look great, by the way. Your time with Jillian must be paying off. ;)