The first time Bos went to church and I went BACK to church. He was 6 weeks old. Such good-looking kiddos.
The capturing of some of his first smiles at about 5 1/2 weeks. I love the gummy smiles and spontaneous grins when he just can't seem to get his smile big enough!
Matching Elmo Slippers for Kai and Boston. My kids were THRILLED with this. They get excited about the funniest things. They also always get excited about s'mores at Grandma Annie's.
Boston's first bath in a tubby, not a sink. :) The kids love to help with tubby time and luckily for Kai, he didn't get drenched by Boston like the first time. The last picture is of Boston after our very first outing in P-town all by ourselves. Of course he chose that time to have a major blow-out and came home naked. It didn't seem to bother him at all and I really don't think he learned his lesson.
Sweetest. Thing. Ever.






1 comment:
You always do such a great job at making things fun for your kids. And who DOESN'T love s'mores!
Boston is a cutie for sure.
Post a Comment