Thursday, June 12, 2008
Funny story . . . . . . .
So Ava went and stayed with my parents for a couple of days. It's been nice to be able to read a book without interruption and read up on everybody's blogs! To be honest, she hasn't even been gone 12 hours and I miss her already, but the break has been nice. So tonight I'm in the kitchen and I hear Randy say from the family room, "Wouldn't it be nice to have 6 days on and 1 day off?" I'm thinking, what is he talking about? Work? That doesn't make sense. So I say, "What are you talking about?" He says, "Ava! You know, 6 days on and 1 day off." Oh, I get it. That is a nice concept! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's funny how much we long for a break. We would love to relax, take a bath without kids pounding on the door. But as soon as we get it, all we can think about is our darling kids. The same ones we so needed a break from!!! I guess that is what happens when they hold the keys to your heart!
I bet she had fun with grandma and grandpa and wasn't spoiled at all!
I bet she had a blast staying with your parents. I wish I could ship Davis home with my parents but I can't so I won't talk about it.
I just tried to call you and you weren't on the voice mail, so do you have a new number? Let me know if you do please. I need to ask you a question.
Lyns
That is so funny, somedays it would be nice. I know and then when they are gone you want them right back! Ava is so cute!
Post a Comment