CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Fascinating Subject That Is Me . . . . . . .

My friend Kat tagged me on her blog and I am finally getting around to doing it.

• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


1. Okay, first of all, I run into stuff all of the time. Constantly! I have bruises all over the place. The majority of them, I don't know where they came from. I really don't consider myself a klutz (my husband is laughing at this), I just think I get too caught up in things, get in a hurry and my mind is elsewhere. So, anyway, though I don't consider myself a klutz, I do run into stuff all the time. Huh . . . . I think it's genetic because my mom does it too. :)

2. I love to read stuff that has no substance. Now, don't get me wrong, I love regular, work-the-mind, deep thought books too, but sometimes I just need a basic, on the surface book. Twilight books? People Magazine? Oh ya, I'll take them any day. (Don't get offended that I called Twlight a "no substance" book. I just meant it's not as deep or historical as some other books, but y'all know how much I love it. :)

3. I love working in the yard. Well, I hate weeding, but I like everything else. Which is interesting because when I lived with my parents I HATED working in the yard. There was nothing worse than hearing my dad blaring The Eagles song "Get Over It" at 8:00 on a Saturday morning. I knew weeding was on the schedule and it was misery. Anywho, I guess since it's my own home, I can understand the pride of taking care of it. :)


4. I know the names of the majority of analysts and commentators on ESPN, or any sports channel for that matter. If I don't know their names, I can certainly recognize their voice. This isn't by my own design. It came as part of the territory with my wonderful husband.

5. I consider myself an "unproven" crafty person. I have a thousand ideas in my head of things I want to do or try. I have done a few things here and there, but that's nothing compared to what I'm capable of. Ha Ha. Just take my word for it, it will probably never be proven. :)


6. I'm an HGTV (Home and Garden TV) nut. (Shout out to you Adhis :). I could watch it all day. I don't, because I typically have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Dora on, which doesn't make sense because Ava watches it for less than a nanasecond, but nonetheless I LOVE HGTV. House Hunters, Designed to Sell, My House is Worth What?, Carter Can: I'll take it any day. One of the most relaxing times for me is when I put the Little Miss to bed, take a bath, and then get into bed and watch a little HGTV. There's nothin' better!


So, there's a bit about me. You probably feel a little jipped that there wasn't anthing more interesting, but it is what it is. :)


Ok I tag Kaydee, Jen, Sarah, Lori, Valerie, Cami, Bobbi, and Brittany. Ya, more than six, but it's okay. :)


Love you all!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tag Lyns! No, seriously -I kept seeing my friends blogs getting tagged and I was starting to feel left out. :( I'm right there with you on #5 btw.

The Watson's said...

Lynsey how do I make up 6 things about me when you practically wrote mine on yours? We are really alike. I LOVE LOVE HGTV! Seriously...Seth hates that I love Designed to Sell & House Hunters is my favorite! I know more sports teams & ESPN people than I'd like to admit. I will think of some though.

Adhis said...

HGTV: W00T! W00T!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I looked at your blog tonight. I learned more about you and got to see the cute post before. It's funny how you find those special moments with your kids at the most unexpected times.

♥ Jennifer said...

Yeah, I don't even have six people to tag! I know I need to do a new one... there's technically not even one for the whole month of August b/c the one I posted in August was for July haha. Anyway, thanks for the tag! I love HGTV too, seriously. When Cade gives me the remote it's the first thing I turn to. And when he gets ready to take it away, I press the record button so I can watch the show later. :)

Kat said...

I love your things about you. :) You are a FABULOUS person and I love you! I especially loved the fact that today at church, you came up and sat with me on the floor in the lobby. I know I looked silly, but I didn't care. You were right there to join me. LOL I am so lucky to know you and have you as a friend.

Lori said...

I love it! I'm sorry that you know all of the ESPN commentators too--it stinks huh!

Just when I thought I knew all about you...BAM!...you hit me with more crazy info like loving HGTV!

I'm pretty sure there are not 6 interesting things about me. I don't know if I can do this tag but I'll try!

Love ya!