CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins . . . . .

We had so much fun carving pumpkins. Luckily, there was only one small injury. Ava loved it, but her favorite activity was coloring on the pumpkin stencils. Go figure. :)

Getting ready!

Go Cougars!

I sat Ava on the table to get some pics with the pumpkins and this is how she was when I turned around. What a ham!


Proudly on Display on our front porch.

3 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

First of all the first thing I thought of when I saw Ava in that big t-shirt was being at grandma warren's in her big T's... why I remembered that I don't know... That picture with her and the three pumpkins is SO cute!! Love it! I have not had the chance to get into the Halloween spirit but today I dressed like a cat at work.. I am the only one in administration that dressed up :( HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Bobbilynn said...

Love the pumpkins! I bet Ava loved the Y pumpkin. too bad it wasn't a cougar.

♥ Jennifer said...

I love the pictures of Ava on the table with the pumpkins, too cute! Y'all did a great job carving them. It's so fun to see all the different ones that people come up with. I think you're going to need a huge nap after all the Halloween/Fall fun you have been having lately. Good thing we're getting an extra hour of sleep this weekend. ;)

Yeah I did notice that you left a comment on the "prayer" post, no worries. Thanks, we really wanted to go on Wednesday... but I'm still sick, even right now! I hate it, but I skipped school today to get some extra rest. Hopefully the long weekend will do the trick. We should get together next week some time!