CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

St.George

We went to St. George last weekend and had a great time! We went because Randy played in a softball tournament. He works so hard and I think this was a GREAT break! He, of course, always plays so awesome and I always wish they had replays in softball! LOL! There were a few things I figured out on this trip: First of all, Ava rarely sleeps good in hotel rooms. I've come to realize this is the fact and just go with the flow. Secondly, Ava would rather have a hamburger than chicken nuggets! I had no idea! Go figure. Thirdly, the outlets down there are getting MUCH better. There are so many more stores than there used to be. Only one problem that my sister in law pointed out: There is no Gap! Does anybody else find that odd that there is no Gap in the whole area? Personally, I don't shop there that often, but that doesn't change the fact that there SHOULD be a GAP down there. Lastly, a trip to St. George is not a real trip unless you go to Nielson's Custard. Here are some pics from our trip.


Ava LOVED swimming. She had to wait FOREVER to actually get in the pool, but once she did, we couldn't get her out. She even got to swim with her cousins!



This is Ava's mad face when we told her she had to get out. Needless to say, she was so upset we let her stay a little longer!

Here's Ava with her Aunt "Jesha" or Jessica as the rest of us like to call her. These two had a lot of fun and even got a lot of sleeping in on Saturday morning! Needless to say, Jessica now knows how it feels to be in a King Size bed with a little person and have it feel like you're sleeping on a tiny cot. :)

4 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

That picture of Jessica and Ava is SO cute! I also love her mad face... it cracks me up even though she is trying to be upset. I don't remember the last time I went into Gap but I agree why in the world would they not have one... weird! What cousins did Ava hang out with? Last thing I wish I could have seen you guys that weekend and also experienced the joy of Nelson's Custard...mmmmm!!!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I'm jealous of the swimming. We should take the kids over to Legacy center soon though!

♥ Jennifer said...

I didn't know y'all were going to St. George last weekend. See, we have been done with our softball league for one week and I'm already falling behind! Cade and I are sick, we both have colds, and therefore won't be at the Anderson's tonight. :( We'll miss seeing everyone though. Cute pics from the trip. It's good to know that the outlets have gotten better. Maybe I'll have to give them a second chance now. :)

Kat said...

Nelson's Custard....oh....mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I am so drooling right now. :) Chocolate Malted Almond. I am so craving one right now. Sounds like you had a blast. I hope he had fun with his game. :)