As if that wasn't enough fun, we went to the Barnyard Boo the next day! Ava had a blast again. We went with some neighbors and their kids and had such a great time. We went on a wagon ride, had balloons made, frosted cookies, played ghost bowling, and rode ponies. Now, to be honest, we waited in line a LONG time. Probably 45 minutes for the balloons (which of course popped immediately after). We went to frost cookies thinking we'd get sprinkles and candy to decorate cookies, but in reality, the kids got a cookie and a popsicle stick with a little bit of white frosting. Oh well, they enjoyed the cookies anyway. Then we waited in line for the pony rides. Ava and Gavin had been talking about it all day so we had to do it. 1 hour and 15 minutes later, we were at the front of the line. What happened? Well, my child decided she didn't want to ride a pony. Oh no, there was no way we were NOT riding a pony. Using all of my force, I stuck her on that pony and she rode it! :) It only took a second and she was loving it. Thank goodness. We had a great time and the kids did too! Thanks for inviting us! :)
"Ava and her "Pitty Fower"

On the Hay Ride . . . .

All of the kids . . .

Enjoying the Frosted Cookies

All of the mommies . . .

Ava on her pony (FINALLY!) . . . .

Maybe a little bit "too" much fun in 2 days? :)

Disclaimer - I don't beat my child. She just gets hurt a lot. This particular injury came from a nose dive into the cement at daddy's softball game. With that said, I do realize that the majority of my posts have something do with an injury. :)
5 comments:
Thanks for coming with us today Lynsey! We had a great time, even if truth be told it was a little overrated! We should totally hang out more often!
BTW Duchess was way good but kinda sad. I was bawling like a baby during a few scenes!
I can't believe it took that long for the pony ride! I guess I'm glad I didn't stay! It was fun to hang out with you, I agree - you should join us more often!
Hey, I am so glad you have a blog!! Your blog is so cute, what a cute family!! We are so glad you came with us the other day, we had a great time!! Ava is such a cute little girl!! We definitely need to get together more often!!
You sure have been busy. Ava really must have been tired, falling asleep before you could get home? That is such a L O N G drive:)
Blogging about it seems to be an ingenious way to deflect all suspicion regarding injuries. We'll see if CPS thinks so, too.
(Adhis picks up the phone...)
Post a Comment