CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ode to MY man . . . . . . .


So, I'm taking a cue from my sister-in-law Lori. She posted 5 things she loves about her husband and now I want to do it too! We can all get so caught up in life that we forget why we fell in love in the first place! Thanks Lori for the tip!

5 Things I Love About My Husband:

1: He has dancin' moves like you've never seen. I mean that. I'm sure you've never seen them. :) I promise you, they're good. Here's a little hint: Did you see Ava's Robot in a previous post? She learned it all from her daddy. :)

2: He is the hardest worker I know. He would do anything to take care of his family and we are so lucky for that!

3: He always helps me put Ava to bed. This is no easy feat. The girl is HORRIBLE to get to bed. More than once in the last few weeks, Randy has been laying on the floor next to Ava, trying to get her to sleep. Well, once he's dead asleep, Ava crawls quietly out of the room on her hands and knees with her daddy snoozing soundly.

4: He eats my cooking. 'Nuff said. :)

5: He is a wonderful dad to Ava and a great Brother-in-Law to my little brother. Ava and Robert both think he hung the moon and as far as I'm concerned, he may just have. :)

5 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

I do think Randy hung the moon... and you are right you are so lucky to have such an amazing man that would do anything to take care of your family!! I also love him to death as a brother in law.. except for when he rolls down the window of the passenger side where I am sitting so it looks like I am trying to hit on the boys in the car beside us.. good times!!

Nic & Trudi said...

When did Randy go to a Broncos game? Nic is EXTREMELY jealous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute-Cute. I agree it's good to sit down and think about the great things we have. I love the story about Ava crawling out of the room! I have been there many times and it's good to hear others are right there with me! Your family is so cute. I will call you when things calm down a little and set up a time.

Lori said...

Oh yeah!!
Thanks for following my wonderful idea and listing the 5 things you love; aren't are men just wonderful:)(he he)

So is it just me, or are my husband and your huband twins? Although, I'm thinking we need a dance off to settle the score once and for all!

Bobbilynn said...

You and Randy are the cutest couple with such a cute little Ava! I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other better! See you sometime soon I hope