Here is Ava all ready for Daddy's Reunion. We actually got a candid smile!

Just the three of us. I don't know why Ava looks so sad. :)

Ava watching conference. Of course, she didn't sit and listen to the speakers, but the Saturday afternoon session where the kids choir sang? She LOVED it. As soon as they started singing she would stop whatever she was doing, rush to the tv, and watch it happily. She kept saying, "Kids Singin'!" It was too cute. Kids can so feel the spirit. :)

This is pretty much how we all were all day Sunday. We all stayed in our jammies and just hung out. Ava LOVES her Uncle Robert and Aunt Jessica. To be honest, Jess and Robert spent a lot more time there than Ava did. :)

Jess, Ava, and Papa. My dad made the mistake of sitting on the counter and pretty soon Ava had to be up there. We were lucky this time though. Usually she makes every single one of us sit on the counter! Princess? Noooooooo. :)


9 comments:
Sounds like a fun family filled weekend. Conference tends to do that. I was happy to hear that my kids are not the only ones on the counters. They caught me sitting there a few months ago and now they love to sit ont he counter.
You are too funny! Don't apologize for Ava, she was FUN! I felt bad b/c when you went to the car, Ava was trying to take a "to-go" box and Randy was like, "No" and they were both pulling on it and it broke in half! I couldn't help but laugh, but I could tell he was so frustrated. Anyway, it was a fun night, and Conference was so good! Missed ya last night! I thought we ended hunting season... guess not. :( We'll have to do better next week!
Number one thing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTA!!! Next thing... why is Ava so sad in that picture with you and Randy? It is the funniest picture. Looks like you guys had an awesome conference weekend... Seeing Jessica in those clothes takes me right back to her high school days.. didn't she wear that outfit everyday? :)Always good times at the Stoddard residents!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cute pictures of Ava...the robot is classic too!
Happy Birthday Lyns! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Lyns! You are such an old lady!!! lol
I hope you have a great day. Ava is so cute and you are a much better wife than I am. I went to two of Jake's mission reunions and will never go back! I didn't have fun at all. I felt like I was the only one who wasn't in on all the inside jokes. I'm glad Randy's is more fun than that.
Happy Birthday!! (Yesterday) I just added you as a friend!! Your daughter is so Cute!! I think she looks so much like a Stoddard. Anyways I am glad that you have a blog and that I finally started one :)
Sounds like you had so much fun! We spent most of the weekend in our pajamas too! I love Conference weekend. It is seriously the best way to have church. LOL :)
PS - I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday! Even if it is a little late. :)
Post a Comment