Yesterday, I told Ava we were going to preschool and she had to hurry upstairs so we could get ready! She took off up the stairs and I found her like this. She said, "Weady for Pweeschoo!" Seriously, it may have been freezing, but what more do you need to be socially acceptable than a Dora Bandaid, Princess Pullups, and cute little shoes?!

By the way, I did manage to get her dressed and ready to go:

This morning, I was dead set on getting the house cleaned. I told Ava if she was a good girl, we would do something fun when I was done. Well, she took it to heart. She asked for cartoons, I turned them on, and she got herself all situated in my bed just like this. I love this girl!

One more thing in this random post. For my birthday, my mom was putting candles in my cake. Ava was bound and determined to do it all by herself! We were all cracking up watching her concentrate. It was the cutest thing. Here is a picture of her concentrating on her masterpiece:

Here is the masterpiece itself :)


5 comments:
It must run in the family of loving to be naked...Okay, I better make more sense of this. We all loved to be naked when we were LITTLE, not now, well, I do like it but only when I am by myself :) At least she had the essentials.. underwear and shoes! I love that girl!! It was great to see you guys tonight..
Side note: Cinderelly story is on again but I managed to turn it off this time... thank goodness!!
Those pictures are hilarious! I wish I could just spend an afternoon camped out on my bed watching cartoons. :) What a fun mom you are.
Happy belated birthday! Your little Ava is so cute! I just laugh every time I see her in pictures. She is just one of those kinds of kids. Did you do anything fun for your b-day?
I love that my child is not the only one that is naked. My mom always said I did it but it drives me crazy. Ava is so cute, i love to get on here and see her becaue I never see you guys.
Isn't this age so much fun!!
Post a Comment