We all went to the playground last Saturday. Ava gets so excited you'd think we were headed to Disneyland! The weather was wonderful and the kids had a blast. Ava always wants to take Kai on the slides and without fail, it's a fun time, and then Kai gets hurt. At least it's toughening him up! They both love to swing and Kai giggles the entire time. Even more than swinging, Ava loves to push Kai. I have to remind her over and over to not push him too high but she can't grasp the concept that there is such a thing as "too high." We had so much fun at the playground and intend to soak up every bit of good weather until the dreaded summer hits. (I'm calling it the dreaded summer because I'M dreading the heat).
We ended the night with "movie night." Ava said we didn't need popcorn and that it could still be a good movie night without it. Alrighty then. We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and it was a pretty darn good flick.


4 comments:
Number one, your kids are so freakin cute. Number two, Randy does not look happy in that picture!!:) Movie night looks fun and Ava seems to be keeping your family on a strict diet by not allowing popcorn for the movie!!:)
I'm so jealous of your weather right now! And I have to agree with Alecia: Your kids are CUTE. :)
Why is Randy making that face? haha
Post a Comment