CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Catch Up . . . . . . .

I was going through my pictures today and found the missing folder! I knew I was missing some:

A few pictures from Valentines Day. These are our pink heart-shaped pancakes.


Ava with her singing card and blanket that Grandma Annie and Papa sent her. I think Randy will be happy if he never hears the song, "Every Girl Can Be A Princess" again!

And here are the missing pictures from Grandma and Grandpa Cuff's visit. I knew we had some pictures of Grandma! We went to the M&M Factory, saw the lions at MGM (do they ever wake up?), watched the water show at the Bellagio, and made a little trip to ESPNZone.








Is he is daddy's boy or what? He is so thrilled with his new bat and ball. Apparently so thrilled that he can't even put it down to sleep.

1 comment:

The Watson's said...

I don't think I have ever seen Randy wear a U of U shirt, I am very surprised! :) Miss you guys.