We made delicious sugar cookies with lime icing. Ava LOVES to cut out sugar cookies, but that's about the only part.
Showing off one of her beautiful cookies. I have a Wilton set of cookie cutters. There are over 100 designs and they don't have a single St. Patricks Day cutout. I couldn't believe they didn't have a shamrock! That's why we ended up with stars and circles.
Ava and Kai woke up to find out that their doors had been shamrocked by a little leprechaun! Kai could have cared less and Ava kept saying, "Mom, why are there trees on my door?" I am obviously a bad artist and she just didn't quite get it. :)
We had green pancakes and green milk for breakfast. As always, they were a huge hit with Kai. Ava said they "didn't look right", but ate half her plate anyway and she was thrilled with the green milk.
You can't really see it, but she was so happy with her green milk mustache.
I made these St. Patricks Day cupcakes for the Cupcake of the Month Activity. Aren't they cute? They were good too. I should know. I pretty much ate them all.
My little leprechauns at the park. Kai is still under the weather, but he still managed to have a good time. Ava, as always, could practically live at the park.
We got to go to lunch with daddy today also. This morning Ava said to me, "I think we need to go visit Daddy." So we did. :) I told her she needed to pinch daddy because he wasn't wearing green and she said, "But I just don't dare Mom!"


3 comments:
So cute she wouldn't pinch him! Love all the green food ideas, especially the cupcakes. :) Yummy!
Ok so seriously you get Best Mom AWARD!!! I didn't even realize if you didn't drink you could celebrate this holiday lol! I love it! I am going to have to steal some of your ideas for next year, then Dexton will appreciate more too :) Wow, nice work, you're such a good mommy! You make me look bad ;)
p.s. I love the cupcakes!!! Can you make them for me next year, I'll pay you a percentage :)
way to go! I did nothing this year. :( Oh, and Lindsay kept saying "Happy ThanksPatrick's Day."
Post a Comment