Here are my kiddos playing in the tub. They both love everything about it as long as they are together. If they're separate they get pretty bored. Could they be any cuter?
A typical night in our household. Kai is sucking on the markers, Ava is creating art, and I'm trying to keep it all off of my sheets. :)
I also wanted to add that on the way home from Utah a couple of weekends ago, Randy pointed out that he used to always sing "Ava! Las Vegas!" to the litte Miss when she was a baby. (Think of the tune "Viva Las Vegas.") Does anybody find that humorous considering we never EVER thought we'd move here? I do. :)


5 comments:
:D
I'm laughing because you have a finger-flippin' friend in your photo.
Yes Adhis. I actually knew that very well. That's just to prove how immature we are. :D
I want another night away. Can't wait for next time!
Oh my gosh, the original "sevies" I don't know if any of you remember that, but I do :) That's so fun you guys still get together. And your kids couldn't be any cuter. Heaven knows I love tubby pictures.
I'm still mad I didn't/couldn't go, ugh. Kith's house looks gorgeous!! And it looks like you had tons of fun. Did you like the Zumba class?? I've been wanting to try one at the gym but I don't dare :)
Anyway, let's plan another getaway so I can go :)
Post a Comment