CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

SOOOOO . . . . .

I just randomly found a post I never really finished and didn't post! I just couldn't bring myself to not post these pictures so here is a flashback to April.

We took a trip to St. George and everybody except me and Jess golfed the whole time. What do 2 adults and 2 children do on a sunny afternoon in St. George? Find the nearest splash park of course!

As with any St. George trip, it included a trip to Nielson's Custard. I'll let you be the judge of whether or not Ava enjoyed it.

We also got to have a fun visit from the Coopers. Ava loved having a little girl around and Kai loved having somebody his own size to hang out with. It was so fun to see you guys! Thanks for visiting!

Ava also had a field trip to the Great Harvest Bread Company. She thought it was pretty cool because they had HUGE ovens and she got to make her very own bread.


This is how Kai likes to sleep. He's always living on the edge . . . .

Love them!

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I love all those little fingers on the edge of the butcher block table.

♥ Jennifer said...

I love that middle pic of Lyla & Kai...and the pic of kai's head covered up under his blanket. Too cute! And now I can't remember if it was this post or a different one, but way to go Kai at the movie! haha I've been catching up on your blog, if ya couldn't tell. ;)