CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Firsts for Kai . . . . . .

First movie, first swimming lessons, first time hitting a tiny baby doll off the tee? Anyway, here are some recent pictures.

I came downstairs one day to find Kai hitting Ava's tiny baby doll off of the tee. Needless to say, I laughed really hard and had to take pictures. Poor little baby. This kid is 100% boy.


I lost my senses for a bit and decided it would be a good idea to take both of the kids to the free movie they have at the theater. Ava so wanted to go with her little girlfriends and I just figured I would be chasing Kai in the hall the entire time. Not so much. All he needed was a drink, popcorn, and the movie and he sat there the ENTIRE time. It was adorable. We all had a blast!






Ava has turned into quite the helper. She loves to help Kai. This picture is actually a bit deceiving, albeit very cute. Not 2 seconds after this shot Kai was screaming and Ava was holding him down in order to get that second shoe on.

We did swimming lessons and both kids loved it. Ava always has a hard time dealing with the fact that she's there to learn and can't play on the big water slides and toys. She manages to have fun anyway. She was nervous at first because she was the only girl in her class, including the teacher. I did the Parent class with Kai and he really liked it. I don't have any pictures of him because I was in the pool. I do have a picture of him while he was watching Ava on the days he didn't have lessons. He wasn't very happy to not be in the pool with his sissy.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

your kiddos are SO cute! kai is such a little man. i love it.