My parents completely landscaped and beautified their backyard this summer. It is so gorgeous and it is so nice to hang out there. It has a waterfall and everything. Basically, Ava could live back there. I think her favorite part is the BBQ pit. Okay, I'm gonna be honest, it isn't her favorite, it's me and Randy's favorite! It's a gas pit so you can turn it on and off with the flick of a switch, so no hassle whatsoever. I'll tell you what, Smores from that BBQ pit are HEAVENLY! They are just as delicious as when you're in the mountains. I know that's hard to believe considering how delicious they are in the mountains, but I promise, my parents backyard brings on some pretty big contenders. It's also interesting how something so simple can bring a family together. There's no tv, computer, or video games in the backyard, so we all get together and TALK! I know I've mentioned it before and would like to maintain that my sisters and I are pretty darn funny, at least to each other. Throw some marshmallows into the mix and Brace Yourself! Anyway, we have had a lot of fun in that backyard roasting marshmallows. Here are some pics:
Everyone around the fire.

My sweet little Miss being the cuddly bear that she SOOO is not. :)

Sam and Alecia.

Ava and Aunt Alecia or as Ava likes to call her, "Sheeshee" or "Raja", depending on the day. Oh, sometimes Peggy too.

My wonderful parents! How cute are they?

Ava and "Damn" as she likes to call him. :)

Daddy and his princess.

Happy Ava.

Me and my Love.

Loving Uncle Robert's Razor Scooter.

Hypnotized by the fire.

Little Bro Robert and Aunt Jessica, or "Jesha" as Ava would say. Kat - if you're reading this, just wanted to let you know that my little sis could give your little sis a run for her money when it comes to hair color! :)
3 comments:
I started laughing so hard when you told me that your little sister could give mine a run for her money. :) That is hilarious. And yes, I bet they would have a blast if they ever got together. Cause every time I see my sis, she has a new hair color. Man, I wihs I could get away with something like that. Unfortunately, I like my hair the color it is. LOL
I love Ava on the scooter, she is too cute and funny!!
I also love the picture of you and Rand, you both look so good!
I feel I should tell you that I want to invite myself down to your parents because I still haven't seen it. So, maybe you should have your mom invite our family or something...just saying :)
Post a Comment