CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

GO COUGARS!

Just had to post this pic because I LOVE college football. Even more than that I LOVE BYU Football. Even more than that I LOVE Bronco Mendenhall! GO COUGS! By the way, the score of this UCLA game was 59-0 in case you hadn't heard. I'm in a bit of depression because there's no game tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I can't second your opinion, I myself am elated there is no BYU game! Oh but wait...where's Scott?...his Grandma's...roofing?...what??
I'm not unhappy he is helping Grandma, I'm just sad he's not here today.

And I'm pretty sure he'll be able to find a different game on later today, he has such a talent for that:)

I used to be a Sports fan, what happened? Do I sound like a bitter wife? Don't tell me if I do!!

Sarah said...

Have you checked this out yet? www.frockly.com As a BYU fan, I think you'll like it.