CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Harry . . . . . . . . . . .

Let's be honest. My child looks like Harry from Dumb and Dumber. Right? I am NOT the only one who sees this!





For some reason, Ava's hair looked like this when she got out of the tub. I was CRACKING UP, so I thought I'd share it with you all. :) By the way, I was holding her chapstick ransom so she would look at me.

9 comments:

Adhis said...

Whew-- I'm glad you're the one who brought it up. I didn't know how to break it to you.

Lori said...

Hysterical!!! I love her smile in the first picture! Great trick with the lipgloss:)

We miss you guys; it seems like we haven't seen you guys forever. I hope your back is feeling better:)

Myah's birthday is this Saturday. We haven't decided what we're doing for her yet, but let us know what you Saturday looks like. We might have a little party for her cousins!

Love you guys!

Alecia and Sam said...

Lynsey so this is your sister Alecia... Sam and I have a blog.. not a married blog but we will call it a friend blog. I don't know how to add people or anything... help me my sista. Side not Ava is Harry!!!

McKel said...

Lyns
That is so cute! I love it, she's getting so big she might need a brother or sister soon?

Sarah said...

Better Harry than Lloyd right?

♥ Jennifer said...

Too cute! We need to bring our cameras (Charged) to the ball field and catch Ava's cute faces when she's riding her scooter!

Bobbilynn said...

that's so funny! Now that you pointed it out, I can totally see it! She's the cutest "harry" I've seen though!

Ford Fam said...

Maybe some of those new bows will help!

Kaydee said...

She makes the cutest Harry I've ever seen! Tanner does this little grin from time to time that makes him look exactly like Garth from Waynes World. Maybe we could get them together and the could do a comedy based on toddlers impersonating funny people.