CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite . . . . . . . . .

Or at least drag it behind us. :) We decided to pull out our Elmo kite today and give it a try. It is such a cheap kite. Literally. I think it was $1.00. Well, it wasn't too windy and the kite is small, so we didn't actually get it flying. That doesn't take away the fun that Ava had with it though! She drug it up and down the road and loved every second of it! It was too cute. I promise my child likes to smile, just not for the camera. That's why the majority of pictures she's actually facing the opposite way. :)







6 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

I love kites! I'm really sorry it didn't fly, that's a bummer. Ava is so cute, it's okay that she doesn't smile. :) How's your back?

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Thanks for all your cute messages on our blog. I just figured out how to read and send them (I'm a slow learner). I can't believe how old Ava looks. Its sad to think that its been so long since we've seen you guys. We miss you! Keep in touch. Go Cougs!

Anonymous said...

Ava is so cute. I love the dollar kites those are the best. They are so little that the kids feel like they are doing it all themselves -even if they don't get off the ground! We do need to get together and let the kids play. I will give you a call and we can set something up.

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, we have a few of those kites and Carson keeps begging to get them out but no wind, he probably would have fun with out the wind!

Bobbilynn said...

Hey I need to know what drinks you and Randy like. You can leave me a comment on my blog or email me

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyns. Just to let you know, we have the same kite in cars theme. I hope you're doing better. I showed my fam your blog about how you threw your back out and they all freaked, so we hope you're doing well! Love ya!