CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Warning . . . . . .

Our internet has been out of commission for a couple of weeks so I got way behind on blogging. Needless to say, I did a lot of catching up tonight with 5 new lengthy posts. Just thought I'd give you the heads up so you weren't overwhelmed by all of the new posts! Or maybe you've been on pins and needles wondering what in the world could be going on in the Cuff's life? Well, if that's you, read on. :)

6 comments:

Adhis said...

Holy BlogMobile, Batman!

Kat said...

I checked my Reader and it told me that I had 100 unread blogs. Good grief, now I know where they all came from! LOL :) You are so cute and funny. We seriously need to do something sometime. I posted on one of your other blogs. The one with the comment to me. :) You are awesome!

Lori said...

Holy Cow! Yes, I have been wondering what's been going on. I'm glad to see all is well. I'm also glad you posted 31 posts-- Hooray!!

♥ Jennifer said...

I have to point out that you got a lot of pictures of Ava smiling and laughing, YAY! I'm glad you're back up and running on your blog. I don't think I ever could have made it through your domestic diva day! ;) Congrats on that huge task! I love love love college football too! I'm sure that was a fun game to attend. Umm having the cooler fall off twice, awesome. Wish I could've seen it, but I laughed enough just reading about it. :) And yeah, you're raspberry-peach jam sounds yummy! See you wednesday!

♥ Jennifer said...

PS - we stayed at the nastiest hotel in America on our drive home from Texas. Luckily it was that trip because I was able to bring in our bedding and put it over the disgusting bed they wanted us to sleep on. I cried before I thought of doing that. Also found out that Marlee had a tapeworm that night. Yikes!

Alecia and Sam said...

Okay, I commented on every post because I had something very important to say to all of them :) I love you and your family and miss you all so much! I am coming home for the Snow football game on the 11th so hopefully I can get my cuff fix.. that was a weird comment.