
Need I say more? Me and a bunch of my friends from high school were able to go the Celine Dion Concert. It was an "encore" concert of sorts because we went to the Vegas Celine Dion Show a couple of years ago. We had a blast! The music, of course, was AMAZING! The thing I LOVE LOVE about Celine (Yes, we are on a first name basis) is that she is absolutely, positively, truly, beyond belief, talented. She is famous because she has an amazing voice, unlike many other celebrities. She is super animated so it makes her concerts entertaining. Anyway, we had a great dinner at Tepanyaki and then watched the show. Going to concerts now is a bit different than a few years ago. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am currently 6 1/2 months pregnant, a mom to a 2 year old, and my bedtime is 10:00. :) It wore me out, but it was so worth it. It is SO fun to get together with my high school friends and laugh about good times. I must say, we consider ourselves big Celine Dion fans, but until we all dress alike in little black dresses and cry and scream the entire concert (not unlike the girls directly behind us), then we'll settle with calling ourselves fans, instead of Super Fans. :)




Thanks for the pics Jonesy!


10 comments:
I had so much fun. I am looking forward to our next adventure! we just need to plan better next time so we all have matching outfits!j/k
CELINE DION!! I am so jealous you were able to go to the concert. don't lie you were trying on your little black dress before you left your house. I know what you do at night. You take off your 1986 blue snow shirt and slip into something a little more comfy :)Glad you had fun!!
Hey! I came across your blog from Alisha's! (Oh, I feel like a creepy blog-stalker now!) Your little girl is such a cutie! By the way, I have taught Robert in my English class the past 2 years and love him. He's a little stud. :) We need to get back in touch... carli.clawson@juab.k12.ut.us
Looks like fun!
I know it was so great, I just love her. She's so goofy huh
And lets cross our fingers that we can look as good as she does at 40 something :)
Didn't you just LOVE the concert??!?! She is AMAZING! I can't believe we didn't see you guys there...I always run into Nephites!
That is so awesome! I am so jealous. I love blurking and reading about your adventures. I always die laughing when I read your and your sister's blogs. Seriously, HILARIOUS!
That is absolutely awesome! I am so jealous. :) Sounds like it was a blast. Celine Dion is awesome. I love her voice and her music. She truly is talented.
Does she do all of her songs at concerts? How about "The Power of Love" she sing that still?
Post a Comment