CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And Three Will Become Four . . . . . . .

Yep - It's official! Ava is going to be a big sister next May. We're just over 12 weeks into it and Ava seems pretty excited about it. Of course she doesn't understand it, and she'll probably want to send the baby back when it gets here, but she seems pretty thrilled about it - or at least her new shirt. :) We're really excited! (Especially now that the morning sickness is fading - LOL!)


32 comments:

Thedailydansie said...

Congratulations! Yea, You're having another one. I knew it was just a matter of time before you had another. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Was Ava a May baby too? I love her shirt and her doggie toast. Tell Randall congrats too.

Tyler & Cassie said...

Congrats!! I am jealous. Maybe one day my husband wont be scared of children and will let me have one :) JK!! Thats awesome!!

islandgirl said...

CONGRATS! So happy for your family!

lmackay32 said...

Yeah Lynsey, I am so excited for you guys. I have been wondering when another little Cuff was going to be coming. Ava will be such a good helper.

LTC said...

Congrats! That is great news...I was just talking to Marci about when you would be announcing...little did we know that you were already pregnant!
Keep us updated on what the ultrasound says!!!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Congrats again! We're really excited for you guys. Ava will do a great job showing her who's boss! She'll be a great big sis! Hope you're feeling better. I'll call you when we're in town.

Pete & Kenna said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Your family is adorable. Sorry about the morning sickness I'm glad that is getting better. Your little girl is such a doll. (This is Kenna from Sizzler).

Adhis said...

Wow- I feel so deceived. You didn't even look sick or tired last Sunday.

Annie Nielson said...

Congrats! How exciting--I know you were talking about having another baby in the summer when we had that little get together at your mom's house. That didn't take too long. Let us know if you're going to find out what you're having, etc. I'm glad you're feeling better, too. That's always the pits.

Congrats again!

Lyns said...

Yep - Ava was a May Baby too. They'll be exactly three years apart. :)

♥ Jennifer said...

Lyns Congratulations!!! Oh, we totally called that during our softball nights conversations! I'm excited for you! Aww, you keep a secret so well. ;)

Heidi said...

Sigh...always the last to know! Just kidding! We are so excited for you guys!

Nic & Trudi said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Hopefully you guy sare having a boy so our babies can be buddies. Haha! Just kidding. Hope all is well!!

Christi said...

Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling better.

The Park Family said...

WWWAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!! Lyns that is so exciting. We are due in April so our babies will be best friends. I am glad the morning sickness is going away. That is not a fun part at all. Hope all is well and keep us posted.

Alecia and Sam said...

YAY you finally posted it!! Now I can let all of my Pahrump friends know... oh wait I don't have any and if I did they would not remember because of the meth :) CONGRATS... I am so excited for another Cuff baby and for your cute belly to start showing!! Love you!!!

Oh for a name... Randy is so stuck on Peggy that I thought of Pegasis.. you know like on Hercules. Give it some thought and let Randy know!

Kat said...

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Toyota jump here.) That is so fantastic! And you didn't even mention it last night when I talked to you. Sheesh! :) I am so excited for you. Ava will be a great big sister.

Anonymous said...

I knew it. I even asked grandma about it like 2 days ago. Holy crap congrats!!!

Annie McEwan said...

Alecia just told me you were expecting! Congratulations. I'm excited for you. Your little girl is so darn cute!

Adhis said...

It sounds like Ashlee is saying you look fat. THEMS FIGHTIN' WORDS, LYNSEY!

Lyns said...

Seriously Ash! Did I look fat the last time you saw me? LOL! :) Just kiddin'.

Bobbilynn said...

Congrats again! I think it's great!

Marie said...

Congrats, Lynsey!!! That's great news!

Kaydee said...

Shut Up!!! Congratulations!! I am way too excited for you. I can't wait for Ava to have a tiny sibling. It is not only fun to have a new little one, it is soo much fun to see how the older kids take on being the big brother or sister. You are going to have a blast!

Kendall's said...

I can't believe that you kept it from me this long. I mean after all we are like best friends!! LOL I am so excited for you guys!!Congrats!!!

Meredith said...

Even though I talk to you like everyday and know I've told you congrats already I figured I'd throw my hat in here (along with the 25 other comments!) and say YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ava is gonna make a great big sister! :)

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, you know how excited I am for you! You are going to love it! Ava will be such a good big sister too. I think if she loved the shirt so much that will definitely be an indicator she will love the baby!

Alisha said...

Congrats! That is awesome news. Three years apart would be heavenly. Maybe I will try that next time instead of having 3 babies in three years!

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Horray!!! Ava will be the best big sister. I am so excited for you to have another one. I hope you feel well and stay healthy! Congrats

HAYNES FAMILY said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you guys! I am glad your feeling better. Morning sickness sucks! Now we will be closer and I can come play with your baby so I don't have to have another one right away!

McKel said...

Lyns Congrats That is so Awesome you'll have to post when you find out that is so exciting!

Jenn said...

YEAH!!! Ava is going to be a great big sister!