CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My daughter is a genius . . . . . . .

I don't say that because I'm prejudice. She proved it yesterday. Then I took a picture to prove it. :) I was sitting in the family room and she was eating peanut butter and honey toast. She started yelling to me, "Mom! Mom! It's a doggie! It's a doggie!" I walked over to her and here is what I saw:




Yep - Whether purposely or not, Ava's toast was shaped like a dog and she wanted to point it out to me! Whether that proves she's a genius or not, I can't be sure, but I did think it was pretty insightful! :)

8 comments:

lmackay32 said...

I just love what kids can come up with, and YES I am sure it proves she is a genius!

Meredith said...

hahaha that is so funny! Seriously what would we laugh at if we didn't have our kids!

Adhis said...

Nope, not a genius. That's clearly a buffalo.

Heidi said...

Pretty cute litle DOG. Linsday keeps saying, "I want to play with Ava!"

taryn said...

I say yes, for sure. A creative genius!

Alecia and Sam said...

She is a genious!! Just like her Aunt Raja or whatever I am this week!! but serisouly Lyns that is super funny and very clever on her part. Love that comment from Adhis about the buffalo... haha!!

Bobbilynn said...

That's like the one thing that MAKES you a genious didn't you know?

Now if only obama could make a doggie out of his toasted sandwhiches.

The Watson's said...

She is smart, 1st the robot, now this. GENIUS!