CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


I know that it's Thanksgiving today, but there is a much bigger event happening! It's my wonderful mom's birthday! I just wanted to let her know how much I love her. She is the most AMAZING mom and grandma in the entire world. I've known her since I was born (hee hee) and throughout my 27 years I have TRULY come to understand what it means to be loving, caring, compassionate, Christlike, and truly driven by core values. I have learned more from you than you will ever know. We are all so lucky to have you. I don't know where I'd be today if I didn't have you in my life. Ava loves her "Grandma Annie" so much and, as you know, LOVES to talk to you on the phone whether it's pretend or real. :) No matter how hard I tried, I could NEVER come close to repaying you for what you've done for me throughout my life. Thank you so much. I love you!




1 comment:

Adhis said...

Awesome gratitude post, Lynsey.

Happy Birthday, Lynsey's Mom!