This was a talk given by President Ezra Taft Benson in October of 1966 at BYU. He was the Secretary of Agriculture for the United States and met with Kruschev from Russia. This talk discusses the conversation they had and the warning that President Benson gave concerning it. Definitely chilling considering the state that the country is in right now and I'm definitely talking about more than the election, although that is a part. I post this as a reminder to all of us that we need to be involved and stand up for what we believe in whether it's at a playgroup, the PTA, or in front of Congress! It's only a couple of minutes long.
You'll have to turn my music off on the bottom:
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
seriously, chilling. That makes me really scared. Thanks for posting
So we had our baby as you know...I can't wait for you to meet him! He is PERFECTION! Thanks for your kind messages on my blog. =)
Joe came home one day and told me about this message he received in an email!! Now that I have heard it for myself, it really makes me nervous to see what is in our future!! I am so scared to see what the world will be like when Gavin starts to go to school! I never want him to leave home!!
Post a Comment