CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jeff and Kathryn . . . . . . . .

I just wanted to give a big shout out and HUGS to my friends Kathryn and Jeff and their family. They're going through a tough time right now and can use all of the prayers and good thoughts they can get! We love you guys!

http://jtandrus.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I can help you with that thanks to Heidi... When you post there is a picture of the earth with like a figure 8 on top of it. So just type in what you want the link to be in the body of your message, then highlight, then click on the earth button and enter the html. Voila, you have a link :)

Adhis said...

Go to Kathryn and Jeff's blog, copy their blog address.

Go edit this post in your blog "Edit Posts" tab.

Highlight the "http://jtandrus.blogspot.com" in your post. Then, click on the little icon that looks like a green ball with a little chain link on it. It's to the right of the buttons that boldens or italicizes your text. See it? Click it while your friends blog address is highlighted.

A window will pop up. Paste Kathryn and Jeff's blog address there, then click "OK."

Then, publish your post again.

I hope this makes sense. I suppose I could just come over and point to the button for creating links.

Lyns said...

Thanks girls!