CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Madagascar II . . . . . .

We took the kids to Madagascar II last Friday and they had so much fun! They sat through half of the movie, which I though was a GREAT accomplishment! Then they did a little running around and a lot of dancing. It was a really fun time.



2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

That looks like so much fun!! Ava looks so cute in that chair. Just think in a few months you will have two children to take to the movie. It might look weird though with a newborn baby in a seat with a diet coke in its hand so I guess it will just be one child for awhile

McKel said...

So cute, she is getting so big. I remember when we took Avia the first time and she was out of control. But Ava looks like she does good. So cute and I'm so excited for you to have another one!