CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!

My sweet, wonderful, hot, amazing, hard-working, loveable, great daddy of a husband is 27 today! How lucky am I that he was born 27 years ago today? Thanks to his mom and dad for bringing him into the world because Ava, little peanut, and I would not be here today! Here is a list of 27 things I love about you:
1)sweet 2)wonderful 3)hot 4)amazing 5)hard-working 6)loveable 7)great daddy 8)funny 9)sensitive 10)mows and edges the lawn 11)takes out the garbage 12)gives great hugs 13)awesome softball player 14)BYU fan :) 15)great brother-in-law 16)great brother 17) great son 18)great son-in-law 19)puts family first 20)likes my cooking (most of the time :) 21)great friend 22)priesthood holder 23)cleans up dinner 24)loves our daughter 25)loves and takes care of our dog 26)can play with dolls or be a horsey at any time of the day 27)The best husband in the WHOLE world! I LOVE YOU BABY!






Randy's Birthday Breakfast, Homemade card from Ava, and Jazz tickets to watch them play the Suns! Yay! (We'll ignore the fact that three of the Jazz starters are out and Nash and Shaquille may or may not be suspended :)

12 comments:

♥ Jennifer said...

You and Ava did a great job on his breakfast and card. What a sweet family! It was fun having you over yesterday. Happy Birthday Randy!

Jennica said...

Happy Birthday to Randy! What a sweet wife you are, that breakfast looks amazing! =) You two are so in love, it is great to see!!!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Randy! (You are starting to show your age! J/K) From your long, lost friends on the east coast.

Alecia and Sam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER-IN-LAW!!! Lyns, that breakfast looks yummy!! I am sure Ava enjoyed making that for her daddy :) What the heck is going on with the Jazz players and stupid Shaq for getting kicked out.. I get to see you in a week and a half... YAY!!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Randy! You guys are too cute!

The Watson's said...

FUNNY that I am watching the Jazz game right now and we are killing them. I hope you guys had fun! We need to go out for his BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Randy! Why do we have to get older? Ava is so cute in all those pictures. I think Randy's wife is just as great as all those wonderful attributes she wrote for him. Love you guys.

Tyler & Cassie said...

I hope your hubby had a great birthday!! It was an Awesome game last night! It would have been so fun to be there. Hey I am going private so let me know you email address cassie_boggess@yahoo.com.

jill said...

Happy Birthday Randy!! What a great mom and daughter to get up and make you a birthday breakfast!!

Kat said...

What a fun breakfast. I might have to hire you and Ava to come over on my birthday. LOL :) Happy Birthday to Randy. What a fun list.

♥ Jennifer said...

Not related to this post, but Yeah, I hadn't been feeling well, but I'm feeling better now. Thanks! ;)

Cravings said...

Hope you get this! It's Alisha Wilson Nuttall!!! Found your blog through Kaydee, hope you don't mind :) I can't believe your prego, congrats!!! Sad day yesterday...BYU :( Well I love to blog so I will be adding you to my list.