CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Let It Snow . . . . . . . . . . .

Ava had a blast playing in the snow last week! She played with her neighbor Carson. They made a snowman, rolled around in the snow, jumped on the snowy trampoline, and even got yummy hot chocolate! (Which I'm pretty sure the moms enjoyed more than the kids. :) Here are some pics!




5 comments:

Meredith said...

Truth be told, one of the reasons I took my kids outside to play in the snow last week is because I felt guilty and couldn't let you show me up haha! It was fun though!

Alecia and Sam said...

That looks so fun!! I can't believe how much snow you guys have. I must say the weather is still nice here :)

HAYNES FAMILY said...

Wow! You guys got a ton of snow! Thats crazy! Looks like a ton of fun!!

The Watson's said...

What a cute jacket! I can't believe it snowed!

Bobbilynn said...

Wow you guys got a lot! I can't wait until Miley can play in the snow. I need to get her some warm clothes, but i doubt she'll like it this year.