TAGGED BY Alecia and Leslee-
8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. Army Wives
2. The Office
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Still Standing
5. King of Queens
6. Will and Grace
7. Biggest Loser
8. ANYTHING on HGTV
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. La Casita
2. Carraba's
3. Market Street Grill
4. Texas Road House
5. Cafe Rio
6. Tepanyakis
7. The Soup Kitchen - Haven't eaten there forever, but GREAT soup and bread.
8. Applebees - Ha Ha - That was for Alecia and Jess!
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Cleaned the entire house. Yay Me!
2. Did all of my laundry.
3. Continued potty training Ava.
4. Went to the bank.
6. Went to the library.
7. Went to Target.
8. Shared a popsicle with Ava.
And that my friends - is a day in the life of a Stay at Home MOM! LOL!
8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Seeing Madagascar with Ava today.
2. Randy being home for the weekend. Yay!
3. Going to the BYU Game.
4. Twilight - Need I say more!
5. Being COMPLETELY over morning sickness.
6. Thanksgiving - Family and Food!
7. Christmas with Ava! She's gonna LOVE it!
8. May - Baby #2!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Getting in good shape after Baby #2.
2. Everything completely paid off. :)
3. An amazing 2nd Honeymooon!
4. Potty Trained 2 year old.
5. My family always being together.
6. Fence around my house.
7. Finished Basement
8. New countertops and floors. :)
8 people I tag: Kat, Meredith, Valerie, Brooke, Natalie, Liz, Staci, Jill, and Jen.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I freakin love the soup kitchen!! I wish they had one down here.
Hi!! I just wanted to say congratutlations on baby #2!!! I am so happy for you guys. Ava is such a little babe!
Of course, La Casita is #1 :)
Post a Comment