This better be my last post. I am so over Halloween at this point. I cannot believe how busy we've been. With that said, Ava was the CUTEST little Fairy Princess Trick or Treater I have EVER seen. She LOVED it. After a couple of houses it's like the whole concept clicked and she was thinking, "Wait a minute. So you're telling me that if I knock on these people's doors, they will all give me candy? Score!" She just waltzed around the neighborhood saying trick or treat and thank you over and over. The only times she hesitated or stuck really close to us was when something scary came about. Apparently, fairy princesses DO NOT like scary things. I don't blame her. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure and I promise: No more Halloween posts! On to November!
Fairy Princess Diva - She LOVED her costume.


Trick or Treating with Daddy



Playing after the trick or treating. (Yes - she has candy on her face)


All hopped up on sugar. (Yes - She STILL has candy on her face)
10 comments:
I love Halloween, but I'm glad it's over now too... on to even more hectic holidays!!
I couldn't tell.. did you end up dressing up after all?
We only kindof dressed up. :) We wore all blue BYU and painted our faces so we were BYU Fans. Lame, I know. :)
She is so stinkin cute! It looks like she loved it and had a good time. And just a side note, we usually aren't the type to put our dog in clothes, but I had specific instructions from Meghan that Maddi wanted Emmi to wear the costume and when we put it on her, I was supposed to send her a picture on her phone so she could see it. LOL.
Ava looked so cute in her costume!! I am glad halloween is over too!! I seem like it went on and on. I am excited for the next holidays, and it getting closer to TWILIGHT!!!!
Lynsey!! I am so glad you found my blog-a-log. I have been wondering where you guys were and what you were up to. Oh my gosh...Ava is so cute, you look like such a fun mom too. Tell Randy hello and keep in touch.
You were so fun. I loved seeing Ava out and about. She was having a blast. I love your blog and all the fun things you post about.
That is so cute. I love the hyped up on sugar picture! Still laughing!
Lynsey! I am so excited I found you! Ava is adorable!! How are you doing? Do you still live in Springville?
She is so cute! I just love the costume. Where did you get it? Brian would love Randy's pumpkin too. But I'll have to say that he did get a little upset with them over the weekend.
yes, the CUTEST fairy princess EVER! she is such a doll!
Post a Comment