CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

CAN YOU TELL?

Ultrasound Pictures:





As far as the tech could tell yesterday, everything looked healthy and strong and the baby is measuring just as it should be! We are really excited!

12 comments:

lmackay32 said...

Yeah, congrats. I could spot his little peter. :)

Meredith said...

I saw the "little snapping turtle" right away haha! Yay! How exciting! Is Randy totally stoked?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

islandgirl said...

LOL! No, I couldn't tell! He He! Got a good chuckle out of that one, but I've been through it a few times myself so I could tell for sure! Congrats, I bet you all are so happy!

Heidi said...

Sigh, I would have no idea what a 'little snapping turtle' looks like. Congrats on the boy! I hear they're hard to make...

Nic & Trudi said...

We are so excited that you are having a boy. Your mom told us today when we were all together. And we missed you today too. I was excited to catch up and see you guys. Anyway, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and congrats on the little boy. (I can only imagine how excited Randy is!)

Cravings said...

Oh congrats!!! I'm so excited for you it makes me want...no it doesn't my little Dexton is a monster, but I love him. What would life be with out them. Congrats! Happy Birthday to your mom too!!!

Alecia and Sam said...

LYNSEY this is from Alecia and Jess, your sisters! We just want to say CONGRATS and that we already love little baby boy. When born replace boy with actual name :) That was weird I know. We missed your cute family today and we love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Love your sisters... Alecia and Jess!!

Bobbilynn said...

YAY! You've got a baseball player on his way! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are excited for you! One of each. It is a little strange changing a little boys diaper at first. Especially since you are used to having a girl.

Annie Nielson said...

I totally missed the gender picture at the end--I scrolled right by it. I came back up to see the ultrasound pics again after reading about your moms birthday and saw it. How exciting!! Do you have any names picked out?? I hope you're feeling ok. Congrats on baby boy :)

HAYNES FAMILY said...

Yeah, how fun!! I can tell you right now that boys are way fun and not to mention very different from raising a girl(girls are super fun too, as you already know!) I am so excited for you guys, congrats!

Kaydee said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Boys are so much fun and it is awesome that you are going to have at least one of each. I am willing to bet that your husband is a little excited. Congratulations!