
Yep - us girls FINALLY made it to watch the Twilight movie last night. I have to say, I had my reservations. I was so worried that I would be disappointed, but that certainly didn't happen. I LOVED the movie. I want to watch it again RIGHT NOW!, and tomorrow morning. :) There were a ton of teenage girls in the theater sceaming and clapping. I have one thing to say about that: Count me in with the Teeny Boppers! Twilight Rules! Edward *sigh* and Bella were awesome, even though I wasn't impressed with Bella from the previews. The rest of the Cullens were cast just perfectly! My favorite parts were when Bella and Edward showed up at school together, when Edward saved Bella in Port Angeles, the kissing scene, the prom scene, and, and, and, just kidding. I'll stop now. Apparently, the second one doesn't come out for at least another year. I'll make it. :) I had a GREAT time with the girls. (Not even the sad, sad, sad rivalry game could ruin my night :) Thanks Meredith for putting it all together! Anyone out there who is thinking I am a total nerd, I don't care. I love Twilight! It makes me happy! I'm not ashamed! :)
All of us crazies:
In the movie theater. Seriously, Kat's face shows just how happy we all were! :)
Aubrey, me, and Kat.
Us eating at Red Robin:


9 comments:
WOO WOO!! Last night was so much fun! It's gonna go down in the books for me definitely! It's sad though that it's over. I feel like I did while waiting for Breaking Dawn to release 6 mos out... a little depressed that now I have to wait an entire year before New Moon premieres. I'm super excited for New Moon too because if it follows in the footsteps of Harry Potter then each movie will keep gettin' better and better! And though my heart belongs to Edward, I love Jacob too, he makes me laugh!
I am SO OFFENDED I wasn't invited to this!
Yeah, ok, I ain't fooling no one.
It was a blast! Yeah, my face was completely HUGE. LOL :) I just need to remember to sit on the "other" side of you next time. Ha ha ha. I can't wait to go see it again. I might just have to drag my husband to it. One year till the next one. MAN! They need to film them all at once, and then release them a week apart. That would be perfect!
That was a great evening!! Any evening involving Edward is GREAT!! It was so much fun hanging out with all the girls. This is one movie I will definitely see again in the theatres!! We need to have more nights like that, and get together with all the girls!!
Hi Lynsey! I read your comment on Kaydee's blog and I have to agree with you on the whole private thing. When KSL did their big story that prompted this massive 'private' response, they cited a family where a picture of their son was ripped off and changed, then reposted on several sites causing 'retaliation.' After the family hired a lawyer they found out the person who did it was actually a family member (who likely would have been 'invited' if the blog were private in the first place.) Anyway...congrats on your pregnancy. I hadn't heard! We are due right around the same time! Hooray!
I am soooooo jealous! I can't wait to see you this weekend and get the play by play. I think Scott is just as (if not more) excited as I am! We are just trying to wait until things slow down for us. Once again, I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see you:)
Heck ya he read it! I think it's the first book he's read (aside from scriptures) our entire marriage:) Because you're married to his twin, you can really appreciate this accomplishment.
Him reading the book has taken our marriage to a whole new level! LOL!
If Scott can read it, Randy can too. Scott loved the book and we've had so much fun!
Looks like fun, I'm glad you decided to go to the movie. I still need to go see it!
I'm so jealous! Steve took me to see it last week. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome of him to do -he's so the man- but watching it with a guy just isn't the same. I could tell he was totally rolling his eyes at the scenes I wanted to swoon over. I guess they call them chick flicks for a reason huh?
Post a Comment